Letter from the Elders 5-22-20
We’re starting to turn the corner, soon we’ll be back where we belong – together. Massachusetts has lifted the ban on church’s gathering for worship, and we’re working to implement the regulations necessary to safely reopen and start having Sunday morning services again. Some of these regulations can easily be put into place, such as sectioning off seating, while others will take some managing and organizing to accomplish, including check-in stations and getting contact information from everyone who attends service. We appreciate your patience and input while we work out the details; we want to be sure to reopen safely, so that every protection is taken to keep everyone safe and healthy.
God‘s will is for His people to worship Him as one, in unity of spirit, therefore we’re confident that He will lead the way in accomplishing these regulations quickly. If you have any questions or ideas on what we are working on, please be sure to get in touch with us. By God’s Grace, we’ll accomplish all we need to quickly have our church doors open again very soon.
Understanding the challenges, we will not be holding church service this Sunday, but we’re already working hard to put everything in place, so stay in touch for our opening date.
Here are some of the guidelines that will be implemented when we do reopen:
- Everyone will be required to wear face masks at all times while on the church premises (unless a medical condition prohibits use)
- Everyone will be required to fill in a questionnaire at the door before entering the building
- Everyone will be required to have their temperature taken before entering the building
- There will not be a Fellowship table with snacks in our fellowship hall at this time
- Each family will be required to sit at least a 6 foot distance from other families (rows of seating will be sectioned off to implement distancing)
- There will not be any child care or children’s Sunday school at this time
- There will not be any Adult Sunday school classes at this time
Until we reopen, we’ll continue to post Sunday morning services on our webpage and Facebook page. It won’t be long now, saints – looking forward to seeing you all again soon!
God bless you all,